New for 2017!
We are excited to announce we will be adding two new age groups to our existing Flag program currently comprised of 6 and 7-year-olds. The new age groups are as follows:
- 8 & 9-year-old: Bantam League
- 10 & 11-year-old: Pony League
The same rules will apply including no weight limit and age cut-off at midnight on September 1 of the current year.
We also have increased our tackle weights 10 lbs. in all leagues. Maximum weights for Jamboree (with pads) will now be as follows:
- Rookie (8-year-old): max. 110 lbs.
- Freshman (9-year-old): max. 125 lbs.
- Sophomore (10-year-old): max. 140 lbs.
- Junior (11-year-old): max. 155 lbs.
- Senior (12-year-old): max. 170 lbs.
Online registration open April 1st. Registration fees for all participants will now be $125 (includes: cheer, flag, and tackle).
Weigh in(football)/Uniform fitting(cheer) Dates, Times & Locations:
- Saturday, May 6th - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm @ Capital High School
- Thursday, May 11th - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm @ Bishop Kelly High School
- Saturday, May 20th - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm @ Mountain View High School
- Tuesday, May 23rd - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm @ Capital High School
- Late Sign-Up: Saturday, June 17th - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm @ Optimist Youth Sports Complex (an additional $10 fee will be assessed for participants signing up this date)
Please make sure to bring two (2) copies of the registration confirmation email that you are sent upon finishing.
NOTE: Registration site doesn't work with Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Please use Chrome or Firefox for best results