Online registration open April 1st. Registration fees for all participants will now be $125 (includes: cheer, flag, and tackle).
Weigh in(football)/Uniform fitting(cheer) Dates, Times & Locations:
- Saturday, May 6th - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm @ Capital High School
- Thursday, May 11th - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm @ Bishop Kelly High School
- Saturday, May 20th - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm @ Mountain View High School
- Tuesday, May 23rd - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm @ Capital High School
- Late Sign-Up: Saturday, June 17th - 9:00 am to 1:00 pm @ Optimist Youth Sports Complex (an additional $10 fee will be assessed for participants signing up this date)
Please make sure to bring two (2) copies of the registration confirmation email that you are sent upon finishing.
New for 2017!
We are excited to announce we will be adding two new age groups to our existing Flag program currently comprised of 6 and 7-year-olds. The new age groups are as follows:
- 8 & 9-year-old: Bantam League
- 10 & 11-year-old: Pony League
The same rules will apply including no weight limit and age cut-off at midnight on September 1 of the current year.
We also have increased our tackle weights 10 lbs. in all leagues. Maximum weights for Jamboree (with pads) will now be as follows:
- Rookie (8-year-old): max. 110 lbs.
- Freshman (9-year-old): max. 125 lbs.
- Sophomore (10-year-old): max. 140 lbs.
- Junior (11-year-old): max. 155 lbs.
- Senior (12-year-old): max. 170 lbs.